Saturday 14 May 2011

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH?

Have you ever asked yourself, where is that you are going to go after you die?. And, I am not talking from the religious point of view. Many people through history has claimed to haved died and some how come back to life. What do you believe?.
Years ago, Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, M.D.  died. She was and still is known to be one of the top experts when it comes to talk about life after death.  A psychiatrist, a pioneer in Near-death studies. She was the first person to study the existent relationship that we have with death. She did a close up to understand better cases in which people have died and come back to life, some of the them did of course with help of doctors, and someother did ''naturally''.  It's been said by many people who are right about to die, that they see long dead ago relatives, who are standing right next to their beds,
waiting to take them to the other side. My family's friend, Julian died of Cancer about 2 years ago. He was a fervent believer in Jesus, and so, to make this long story short, when he was dying he started to say that he could see an ocean like no other on this world. The water was cristal clear, and he could see people in the other side of the waters waiting for him to go, he was very very happy at that moment, like if he had no pain on leaving his family behind. His wife and kids were next to him. He described everything he saw to them in those few minutes, and then he died. Until this day, I am completely sure that he is in heaven. I remember him from time to time. I would have love to said good bye to him. Life isn't fair sometimes.... anyways...
Like him, there are thousands of thousand of stories about people who have seen everthing after they have died and then they had come back to life because they have not finished their mission on this earth, as they said, and that is why they have given a second chance. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross  once mentioned the case of an old woman who she knew from long time before she died. At the time of this old lady's death, Doctor Kübler-Ross  was next to her, studiying her. The old woman said to her: ''He is back again, I have long forgotten about him,  since I was a child, he was always with me, I forgot about him as I grew up. But, he is back now''.  Doctor Kübler-Ross  manifested that there are spiritual beings who take care of us from the moment we are born to the very moment we leave this earth. She states that at the momment we pass away, people who really loved us in the past can come to guide us to the other side, yet not specifiying which side could that be. She said that kids who had no parents, because they were abandoned and have died at a short age because of some medical problem, had seen Virgen Mary before they exhaled the last breath. Or kids who had their parents alived and had no one ''aparently'' to receive them, have seen their guard angel, Jesus or some other religious figure right before the last moment. And so, I could keep on writing about this such an controversional, yet exceptional subject. I believe that there is life after death, and that I am here to prove to God that I deserve to be with him for etternity, life for me is like going to school, I am learning from everyday experiences, sometime I dont pass God's test, someother times I do. I am in the process of learning God's most important lecture, and that is LOVE. As soon as I learn how to love in the most pure, significant, unselfish, altruistic way, I'll sure leave with my guard angel. Who's name is MATHEW by the way. I have named him Mathew, and he likes it (luckly). I am a religious person, and I strongly believe in going to heaven after I died. But, it is a hard test that I have to pass before I get there. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IN?

7 comments:

  1. hello Ruth!! this topic is really intersting! in fact no one thinks about this topic , however we live a fast life without thinking that we can die at any time! i´m a religious person as well and i agree with you because i´m in the process of learning more about God!! well i believe that i have my guard angel i trust in him always, he never leaves me and i love him with all my heart and soul his name is Jesus Christ! because after death i want to go to heaven.
    nice topic Ruth!! i really liked it!
    may God bless you beautiful girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margareth!!! I have wondered through my life what is that I'll become after death. I am looking forward to see what happens to me. And, MY GOD! YES, YOU ARE RIGHT, We don't think that we are able to die anytime, specially young people. I think that I will live for another 80 years. Can you believe it? HE HE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth!
    I like the way you apportion your topic because for me it would be difficult to construe it. I considerer that there are many things that we can’t stand because they are so deep, and that is why there are more questions than answers about the mysteries of Death.
    I believe that all of us must cross that line willy-nilly because that’s a cycle of our life. But the unusual thing comes when something supernatural disrupts that cycle (the return).
    As you say, the people who come back have a second chance. It would seem that they have a purpose which is share with us their weird experiences and let us know that death is not a game.
    This issue arouses my curiosity to know more about it, and I’m pretty sure that there is a book that has the answers for our doubts which is the Bible.
    Let me tell you that death does scare me. Even though, I would like to visit for a moment the paradise that God has prepare for those who fight to win that place.

    I enjoyed you topic!

    God bless you!!!

    F: Elisa….

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...strange topic....like u baby!!!! jjajaja
    I must say that I do believe in life after death...my personal point of view about this is that I´m really convinced that there´s a hope of eternity for the one´s who trust in God and according to that I´m so sure that it is possible that someone could have been there for a while and then return to this world because it wasn´t his or her time.
    Also remember that we all have a purpose in this life and is our command trying to figure out which is.
    I consider that faith is the key word for you to have the opportunity to enjoy this life with God; as the Bible says we are walking this earth as foreigners because our real house is in heaven with God...life is beautiful and our faith can´t be measured trough our acts, if we live every day at church or if we walk with the bible under our arms these are not prooves of salvation.
    Remember that we are humans and for that reason we are exposed to commit mistakes every single day and also to hurt somebody´s feelings...perfection is such a word that can´t be filed by any human being.
    Our goal should be trying every day to live according to God´s desire and avoiding all kind of bad thinkings remember all the time that all the things that we desire to others will in a certain way back to you.
    So, just trust and put faith in all that you want, and if it is God´s time you will have your answer...
    Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, proof of things not seen!!! that´s my goal!!!
    take care pals!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Guadalupe!!!
    I really love your topic, and I think that throughout history it has been a big question for human beings, because no one can say something certain about this question. As you said there are thousands of people who have experienced those kind of things. But, from my point of view we cannot say what happens after death, let say, because we only can describe heave as a beautiful place in which we can God and angels, and it is because we have some parameters to describe heaven according to our religion or culture. I’m sure that exists life after die and that’s an impulse to move forward and fight to get to heaven.
    Everyone knows that sometimes it could be difficult because of the kind of life that we sometimes have, but it’s not impossible!!!...
    Congrats for your topic, it made me think about the kind of life that I’m living!! 
    Love
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isabe, I am glad I made you think about yourself. It is reallly iimportant that we all do daily. Not only once in a while, or when one goes to church.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice headline picture!!...
    I imagine that you are watching Dr. Polo right know ahahahah!!!....


    Well, "AS A WOMAN I MUST SAY" ajaja that is an interesting topic, and people only expect to be thinking about death when they are in the age of 50 and more. But the truth is that we can die in any moment by unexpected circunstances, and people don't realise that.

    So, as a christian I believe that life is a gift that god has given to me and he can take it away whenever he wants, for that reason I must be prepare because if I want to go to heaven - I mean my soul- I must have no regrets, no sins about the way I've been living all this time...


    That is why I invite you to ask yourseves this question at the end of the day:


    "Am I proud, satisfied, happy, and without regrets about the things that I made and the way that I acted today??"


    Nice topic...!! Unique as you

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete